Technical Regulations of the Customs Union “Safety of Machinery and Equipment” (TR CU 010/2011)
On 18 October 2011, the Commission of the Customs Union adopted the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union “On the Safety of Machinery and Equipment”; (TR CU 010/2011). This came into force on 15 February 2013.
The company EasyGOST EAC Service carries out an optional certification of products according to TR CU 010/2011. We are at your disposal at any time.
The equipment included in the TR CU 010/2011 includes almost all industries, including woodworking, metalworking, food processing, heavy and light industry, chemical, petrochemical, gas and countless others.
Machines and plants are often used on high-risk industrial objects. In order to ensure the safety of the equipment for humans, confirmation of conformity with the requirements of TR CU 010/2011 is necessary. Please do not hesitate to contact us in order to carry out your certification.
Scope of Regulation
TR CU 010/2011 covers:
- agricultural and livestock machinery;
- printing equipment;
- snowmobiles, snow and swamp-going vehicles and trailers;
- industrial tractors;
- hoisting cranes;
- woodworking machinery;
- drilling rigs, pneumatic hammers and other equipment for drilling wells and pits;
- saws for felling wood;
- diesel generators;
- roadway boring machines, mechanised structures and other structures for excavation and fortification;
- mining and ore reels and conveyor lines for mines;
- turbines and gas turbine plants;
- metalworking machinery.
The TR CU 010/2011 does not record:
- medical devices used in direct contact with the patient, such as surgical, dental, diagnostic, and other devices;
- drilling platforms;
- wheeled vehicles;
- aircraft and spacecraft;
- sea and river vessels;
- agricultural and forestry tractors;
- amusement facilities.
Content of the regulations
- labelling requirements;
- process for the certification and declaration of machines and equipment;
- rules for the movement of machinery and equipment on the market;
- binding requirements for technical documentation;
- safety requirements.
Our specialists from EasyGOST EAC Service will determine in no time at all whether they require certification or declaration of your plants according to TR CU 010/2011.
If your products require them, we will select one of several schemes, taking into account the particularities of the machines (installations).
Even if your product is subject to a declaration and you still want to certify it, for example to participate in the tender, we will find a suitable scheme for you, to carry out a certification anyway.
When declaring machines and plants intended for use on high-risk industrial objects (e. g. pressure vessels, safety valves, pipeline fittings, etc. ), the selection of a suitable scheme for confirming conformity is of great relevance. This is scheme 5d. For example, many other certification centers will offer you a 1d scheme to use a less laborious declaration process. However, machines and equipment intended for use on hazardous industrial objects and not declared according to the 5d scheme must not be used.
Avoid such problems and contact EasyGOST EAC Service.
By working with experts from leading laboratories and certification centers to perform testing as needed, we can confirm your product's compliance with TR CU 010/2011 requirements.
We focus on responsible work, creating trust with our customers and avoiding future problems - especially during scheduled inspections.
Declaration and certification schemes according to TR CU 010/2011
The following schemes exist for declaring the conformity of machines and equipment:
- 1d-scheme for the machines and systems produced in series;
- 2d-scheme for a certain delivery quantity of machines and plants (or also for a single piece);
- 3d-scheme for the machines and plants produced in series;
- 4d-scheme for a certain delivery quantity of machines and plants (or also for a single piece);
- 5d-scheme is used for machines and plants (also single piece)
- which are used on dangerous industrial objects
- if, at the time of confirmation of conformity, the applicant does not apply the norms and standards referred to in Article 6(1) of Technical Regulation 010/2011, in particular for innovative products
- if it is not possible to carry out the full range of tests before the installation/machine is installed on site;
- 6d-scheme for machines and systems manufactured in series, if the manufacturer has a certified management system.
The certification of machines and plants is carried out according to the following schemes:
- 1c-scheme for machines and systems manufactured in series;
- 3c-scheme for a certain delivery quantity of machines and plants (or also for a single piece);
- 9c scheme for a limited supply of machinery and equipment (or of a single piece) intended for the technical equipment of undertakings located in the single territory of the customs union.
Request an offer