The voluntary certification system INTERGAZCERT was founded on 24 November 2016 by the public limited company Gazprom. The system is registered in the Uniform Register of Voluntary Certification Systems (under the number РОСС RU. З1570. 04ОГН0).
One of the main areas of activity of the INTERGAZCERT voluntary certification system is the certification of the products that GAZPROM should use for its own construction projects.
Within the framework of the INTERGAZCERT system, the following product types are currently subject to certification:
- crude oil and natural gas;
- textiles and textile products;
- leather and leather goods;
- wood and wood products and cork, excluding furniture; articles of straw and of a kind used for weaving;
- paper and paper products;
- coke and mineral oil products;
- chemicals and chemical products;
- rubber and plastic products;
- other non-metallic mineral products;
- base metals;
- finished metal products other than machinery and equipment;
- computer equipment, electronic and optical equipment;
- electrical equipment;
- machinery and equipment not included in other groups;
- motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers;
- transport vehicles and equipment, other;
- other finished products;
- buildings and house construction work;
- civil engineering structures and works.
The certification of products and the certification of management systems in the INTERGAZCERT voluntary certification system is carried out within the framework of one of the central divisions of the system, each of which is responsible for its own area:
- division Piping Products;
- division “Technology Equipment and Materials, Power Plants, Appliances and Automation Equipment, Computer Equipment and Software”;
- division “Building materials, construction works (services)”;
- division “Gas, Condensate, Petroleum, Process Products”;
- division “Engineering protective equipment, information protection”.
The voluntary certification system INTERGAZCERT offers the certification of a single product as well as serial products. The certification of serial products requires an inspection of the condition of the production facility, certification of the quality management system and an evaluation of experience and business reputation.
Information on products that have successfully passed certification is entered in the central register of the system.
Products that are subject to conformity assessment according to the national laws of the Russian Federation or the laws of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) can be certified in the INTERGAZCERT system if they have successfully completed all obligatory conformity assessment procedures and hold appropriate certificates.
After certification, products may be marked with the INTERGAZCERT mark IGC:
We can take over the entire INTERGAZCERT certification process for you or support you with the individual tasks.
We will be happy to inform you about the latest developments and accept your inquiries!
Request an offer